Things have been really crazy lately, Silas has been waking up a lot at night (about 3-4 times). It's getting to be pretty ridiculous! He wakes up SCREAMING, and then Clover wakes up and that happens repeatedly all night long. Pretty much a nightmare. I don't understand why he wakes up screaming the way he does, I wish I could help him. I wish he could tell me. We try to comfort him but our patience run low after a while. I feel like a zombie, I'm just on auto pilot lately. I secretly (maybe not so secretly) want to punch all the mom's in the face that say their babies sleep all night, because Silas never has consistently. I wish it were as simple as just letting him sleep with me, I wish that would fix it but it just seems to aggravate him even more. His only comfort is milk (soy). It is such a helpless feeling. I feel like Clover is developing bad sleeping habits now too, just from the disturbance of Silas (Here we go again!). I have always told myself to not wish this time away, they are only little once but I do wish he would pass this stage right up. I need sleep.

Hang in there, Andrea!!
ReplyDelete