Tuesday, November 30, 2010
MMMMMMMMMMM....MMMM....MMMM!
Pumpkin Chocolate Chip Cookies! Need I say more? These gems are sooo good that I didn't even get a chance to snap a picture, and I don't even think a picture would do it justice. Silas enjoyed them so much that he grabbed the bag of cookies of the table and ran like the wind to hide with them! He is so my child! I ended up having to google the recipe even though its in my trusty vegan baking cookbook, it seems there has been an editing error. In the recipe it calls for milk but in the ingredients milk is not listed so I had a moment of panic until I looked it up online and found my recipe which does not call for milk. Crisis diverted. It seems to me that Greg, my wonderful and mostly supportive husband is boycotting eating. I've noticed him eating less and less of what I cook, while I'm experimenting with vegetarian and vegan recipes I realize that not everything is necessarily tasty or even satisfying, so I guess I don't blame him at all for his disconnection to food. But really FUDGE?? The only thing I've seen you eat this week is FUDGE? The man loves his fudge. How could you not fall in love with my delicious cookies? I know my savory cooking is a little.... off? lately but my sweets are spot on!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment