Tuesday, November 23, 2010
OMG
This week I have started reading Skinny Bitch by Rory Freedman and Kim Barnouin and I'm pretty sure this book has changed my life. I cant even begin to explain what's all in it but to some it up "You are what you eat". Think about that. I never really thought that I could live the Vegan lifestyle but after this read I'm pretty sure I'm going to be turning that corner. I'm still getting used to being a vegetarian so I wanna do this in phases so I'm the most successful and so I can stop being addicted to all the crap that I want to eat. So I've been shopping around my options, thought I'd give tofurky lunch meat a try. I put this sandwhich together on whole wheat bread with veggie cheese slice and honey mustard, I went to grab my camera to take a picture of my creation and I come back to someone nibbling on my sandwhich. Didn't even expect him to be interested. He ate the entire half! So proud! And then tonight I have stumbled upon pure heaven! I have been a little concerned about giving up my precious ice cream (even though I don't feel the love back), so I browsed our organic section in the grocery store and found this ice cream to try and it was absolutely AH-MAZING! It is definately worth trying! And I saw other flavors so I will definately be sampling those as well. It is, however, a little pricy so its a bit of a splurge but so worth it to me. Ta-ta for now!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

That ice cream is so freaking good!!! My fave is the Turtle Trails flavor. YUM!!
ReplyDelete