uncle Brian, cousin Addison & Caleb
all the boys: cousin Carson, Caleb, Addison, & Silas
Greg & his brother Michael
sweet little girl cousins Clover, Kendall, & Morgan
Well we are back from a great visit to North Carolina to visit all the Cooper's. We had 25 people in one house! Greg has 10 siblings, and we are all reproducing so that makes for A LOT of people. We decided to fly, what were we thinking? On the way there, the babies did great, deceivingly so, coming home they were little monsters. Clover did pretty good, but Silas was just awful but thankfully everyone was so understanding. I got "we've all been there" numerous times so I did feel a lot better. I guess they were implying that my kid was normal! yessss! I had such a great time, Greg's family is amazing. I got lucky when I married in to such a great family. I feel like I've gained 10 lbs! FOOD was sooo good! Silas was so cute playing with all his cousins, even though they really didn't want to play with him (they are a little older). So now getting everyone back on schedule at home, Silas gets pretty naughty when his routine is messed up so needless to say on our "vacation" we didn't sleep much. But I'm pretty certain that Silas has night terrors, not sure how to prove this. Today I started Clover in cloth diapers from Go Green Pocket Diapers, and so far so good. No leaking, and it stood up well to her massive poo poo's (TMI, i know) but I am excited they should save some money and keep her tooshy from getting such horrible diaper rashes. Also today I applied to start school in january. Still pondering the idea but I think I'm ready to take the plunge. I think this is the right move for my family but I'm scared about not being present for my babies. Oh the juggling balance of a mother!
No comments:
Post a Comment