Monday, October 11, 2010

I'm BACK!!!!!!!!!!!!!


Well, Its been a very long time since I have written on my blog. As you probably know I have been extremely busy not only with Silas but our latest addition little Clover Mae (in pic to the left). I am now a full-time stay at home MAMMA! I absolutely love it! It is such a relief to be out of the Air Force, I really enjoyed my time in (most of it at least) but it was not the sort of life style I wanted for my children, call me crazy but I wanted to be home more than I wanted to be deployed; so that's why I said "DEUCES" and left after almost 7 yrs. It was a large portion of my life, I'm thankful for all of it but am really thankful I get to spend this next part of my life with my loves, Silas & Clover... oh and Greg too! Soooo... as of lately I have been enjoying running and cooking (healthy cooking). My sister and I have been running 5k's every weekend this month, got 2 more to go! I love how I feel when I run, it can be challenging though but I love to see how I can push my body. Most importantly I want my kids to see me live a healthy lifestyle.

No comments:

Post a Comment