Monday, October 11, 2010

Simple & Delicious!


Dijon-Crusted Fish
Had this for dinner, came out pretty good. I haven't really cooked much fish but I gave it a try. Silas actually ate some of it, but I guess he does eat fish sticks almost on a daily basis. Greg said he liked it but we've been married for six years, and I can tell when he's saying something just to appease me. I got this recipe out of my TasteofHome Comfort Food diet Cookbook. I've actually been very happy with this book, a lot of amazingly low calorie/high protein recipes that don't taste like you are missing anything. We had it with green beans but I'm sure it would go great with any veggie of your choice. So here it goes enjoy!
3 Tbsp. reduced fat-mayo
2 Tbsp. grated Parm cheese, divided
1 Tbsp. lemon juice
2 tsp. Dijon mustard
1 tsp. horseradish
4 Tilapia fillets (approx. 5 oz ea)
1/4 c. dry bread crumbs
2 tsp. butter, melted
In a small bowl, combine the mayo, 1 Tbsp parm cheese, lemon juice, mustard, and horseradish. Place fillets on a baking sheet coated w/ cooking spray. Spread mayo mixture evenly over fillets.
In a small bowl, combine the bread crumbs, butter, and remaining parm cheese; Sprinkle over the fillets.
Bake at 425 for 13-18 minutes or until the fish flakes easily with a fork.
4 servings/ 1 fillet=1 serving=214 calories

No comments:

Post a Comment